La Casa de Amistad’s Immigration Legal Services program is recognized by the the US Department of Justice (DOJ)
Our agency is an affiliate of CLINIC (Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.) and we employ a full-time, bilingual DOJ Accredited Legal Representative and several immigration counseling staff. We are able to provide high-quality, low-cost immigration legal consultations, representation and assistance. A big part of our mission is to help immigrants of all nationalities, orientations and religious backgrounds in need of affordable immigration services.
Our bilingual (fluent in Spanish and Arabic) Accredited Representative and staff provide counseling, assistance, and representation for the following immigration benefits and more:
• Petitions for family members (I-130)
• Consular Processing
• Adjustment of Status
• Naturalization (N400)
• Citizenship (N600, Acquired and Derived Citizenship)
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – DACA Renewals and First Time DACA applications (when forms are available)
• Green Card Renewals (I-90)
• Work Permit Renewals (I-765)
• Affidavits of Support (I-864)
• U-Visas for victims of violent crime
Call us at 574-233-2120 for Immigration Legal Services and appointments.
For complex cases requiring services outside our scope of practice, we refer to local immigration attorneys as needed.